a diversified value-add
real estate development company
Security West, Baltimore
850,000 sf GSA Office
Steve Peer has 30 years of diversified real estate experience including the development, leasing, financing and management of office, hotel, residential, industrial, student housing and assisted living assets. Steve has had ownership in and/or has developed over $900 million and five million square feet of assets.
Steve also successfully managed much of a $1.1 billion 70-lender workout which encompassed over 120 properties and was the largest of its kind in Washington, DC.
Steve's background includes 22 years as a partner and president of Cafritz Interests in Washington DC, five years with Hines Interests in Houston and Atlanta, two years with TIAA-CREF in New York and an MBA from the Darden School of Business, University of Virginia.
Examples of assets Steve Peer has ownership in and/or developed:
- 1775 Eye Street NW, Washingon, DC 180,000 sf Office
- Secuity West, Baltimore 850,000 sf GSA Office
- 77 K Street NE, Washington, DC 350,000 sf Office
- Washington Harbour, Washington, DC 550,000 sf Office
- Ravinia, Atlanta 1.2 million sf Office/Hotel
- 2500 Pennsylvania, Washington, DC 125 key All-Suite Hotel
- 2040 Lofts, Milwaukee 320 bed Student Housing
- Riverside Business Park, Allentown 500,000 sf Industrial
- The Palmer Club, Sarasota 175 bed Assisted Living
- Thunderhead Lodge, Steamboat 750,000 sf Resort